The Secretary has the main duty to assist the Head of Department of Cleanness, Landscape and City Planning in the preparation of the program, financial management and general affairs and personnel in the Department.
To conduct basic tasks as mentioned above, the Secretary of the Department of Cleannes, Landscape and City Planning has functions:
1. Coordinating the fields in the preparation of strategic plans, programs and activities and the preparation of annual reports.
2. Planning programming and activities within the secretariat.
3. Implementation of the management of financial affairs, public and agency personnel.
4. Administrative services to all organizational units within the department.
5. Surveillance and control programs and activities of the Secretariat.